Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.mobi MA8.mobi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

ipodxpert

Top Member
Impact
402
MA8 - Mate

could be used for dating site.

what do you think?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reg. fee - Reg. fee+, IMHO. :tu:

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
ipodxpert said:
MA8 - Mate

could be used for dating site.

what do you think?
I don't know...I'd kind of pronounce it more like "may-ate," which is fine if the site's about the culinary adventures of a gourmande named "May," but otherwise, I don't see much hope for the domain's future. :blink:
 
0
•••
M8 would be great, but Ma8 is not even worth registering. I didn't even know what it meant when I first saw it. I was thinking it had something to do with MI5 intelligence service, lol. Then I went looking for MI5.mobi and MI6.mobi, and they were gone, darn it!
 
0
•••
agree, worth $0 to me.
If you're going to go the 8 = ate route, see if there are any hyphens left like m-8 h-8 d-8 etc.
 
0
•••
RegFee said:
agree, worth $0 to me.
If you're going to go the 8 = ate route, see if there are any hyphens left like m-8 h-8 d-8 etc.

I wouldn't even go there unless you had real solid plans for development and don't want to buy a better name on the aftermarket for some reason.

There are still a number of great names available in foreign languages, but I have not seen any new english .mobi regs that were actually worth the reg fee imho.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back