NameSilo

domain luckymice.com and more

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

luoshui655

New Member
Impact
0
luckymice.com 500 usd
flowertaker.com 500 usd
stillpray.com 500 usd
richoose.com 500 usd
luckgay.com 100 usd
more on sedo
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
richoose - Meaning doesn't come out properly and hence, I don't see a value for the name
 
0
•••
I can only see luckymice.com selling. I have no idea who the buyer would be, but it sounds fun enough for someone to start a business out of it :) I also don't know the industry where the buyer could come from, but try parking it for a $2,999 Buy Now price and let's see. I would keep renewing this domain and look forward to a potential sale sometime in the future.
 
0
•••
Yes, $2,999 Buy Now, and no negotiation possible. Who has the money, and likes it, will pay.
 
0
•••
Maybe a casino because it rhymes with "lucky dice" ?
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back