NameSilo

auction Won by Mr. Marshari

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Short Quality Letters (no vowels, no v):
INTRODUCING THE CHINESE PREMIUM DOMAIN NAME!!!

LPTH.NET
Starting Bid $5
$5 Increments

According to an article on NP on July 27th All .NET Chinese Premium: without A,E,I,O,U,V were registered. At bottom of this listing is a link to the article on np site.

Ends 96 hours (about 4 days) after last bid or sooner if bin is claimed!

Registrar: Godaddy Only
Expires: September 3, 2015
Registered Since 2014 – Being last year means they are older than the fresh machine registered Chinese Premium one’s that were all taken last month, they are like LPTH.NET which some people will be developing and/or selling for probably for crazy high prices (maybe you too?)! Get this aged while you can!
BIN: $99 - LPTH.net
Estibot Appraised @$ 200 USD starting price lower priced for quick bids/or bin sale.
Nice domain no vowels

Listing Over: Upon 96 hours after last bid or sooner if bin is claimed!

Payment:

PayPal funded balance. If you have any doubts message me on namepros and I will show you my ebay account so you can see feedback to help you feel more trusted of me as I know this is a big payment (to some). Thanks.

Payment is required within 24 hours after auction ends, otherwise domain may be offered to next highest bidder.
Additional Comments:
Why not invest in a domain name that is sure to go up in value?

The price and potential of this domain varies but it is definitely great and the .net extension and being 4 Chinese premium letters is valuable. It is because more and more Americans (and even the Chinese) are wanting four letter domains. Great for invest or to develop a site yourself!

https://www.namepros.com/threads/all-chinese-premium-llll-net-were-registered.871718/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Bump. Anyone for $5 or higher?

•••
•••
Anyone looking to start this off with a $5 or higher bid?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Don't let this get away! Anyone for $10 or higher?
IF NO MORE BIDS BY 3Hr. 16 minuates (Tuesday at 1:28PM) Mr. Marshari Takes it! Anyone for higher?

Last edited:
•••
Mr. Marshari Takes it @ $5. Message Sent!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back