Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Los Angeles .com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

VIP Member
Impact
73
ELPUEBLODENUESTRASENORALAREINADELOSANGELESDEPORCIUNCULA.COM

OR

EL PUEBLO DE NUESTRA SENORA LA
REINA DE LOS ANGELES DE PORCIUNCULA.COM

L.A's unabbreviated name.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What are you getting at?
 
0
•••
Well, it is Los Angeles unabbreviated name. Thought I'd reg it since it was available, even though it is extremely long.

9,000+ search results at google for it.

No wonder they just use L.A.!
 
0
•••
I would appraise it at low-mid $xx only because it's so long.
 
0
•••
$0
 
0
•••
sorry but $x
 
0
•••
it's just stupidly long. reg fee
 
0
•••
Yeah toooooooooooo long $0.00 - reg fee IMHO
 
0
•••
I have NEVER heard of that before. Thanks for the info at least!

I bet most of the searches are school kids trying to get an extra credit answer correct on a take home test.

Not any true value here I don't think...but still, very interesting!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back