Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain LookMen.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

optimal

Account Closed
Impact
1
Ideal for men's fashion and all the products,services and accessories that help men with the way they look.A completely different way of using the keywords is for security systems.What do you think.Thanks.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The concept I cant get out of my mind is some woman pointing at a group of guys and yelling "Look Men" Perhaps a male review in las vegas. low xx + goodluck
 
0
•••
Thanks johname.The name is taken in other extensions and it has over 1000 exact monthly searches and over a 200K pages in Google.Do you think I should enphasize the security potential of LOOKMEN.COM?(in india there is a website dedicated to security cameras and equipment under the domain lookman.co.in,).There is the possibility to use the domain to promote dating among women by offering men pictures and profiles.
 
0
•••
Thanks johname.The name is taken in other extensions and it has over 1000 exact monthly searches and over a 200K pages in Google.Do you think I should enphasize the security potential of LOOKMEN.COM?(in india there is a website dedicated to security cameras and equipment under the domain lookman.co.in,).There is the possibility to use the domain to promote dating among women by offering men pictures and profiles.

Yeah i notice the .net i believe been reg a year plus, i would look into that.

To me i dont see security cam in this name. (but i might be totally wroung as lookman.com is a s cam site, that might be a sale there too)

Could go stlye, fashion, man dating lol Goodluck
 
0
•••
Reg fee to very low $xx. IMO.

This is the type of domain you see daily at TDNAM on the $5 rack. However, the domain length of 8 characters is ideal. Beyond that, the domain is saturated with weakness coming primarily from the paring of two words combined to create an unfamiliar and meaningless term.
 
0
•••
When I saw this domain I thought more "Look! Men!" than a fashion place for men, however I do see your point.

I agree with the low $$ but with development I can see this being mid $$$.
 
1
•••
Thanks everyone for your views.After reading them I am getting to the conclusion that I have a great name for fashion and that its end user price is $X,XXX.Obviously in a resellers forum the resellers wil push the price of your names down or convince you to grace delete it so they can get it for peanuts.Actually I do not expect from this forum objective valuation or even useful valuation.The only reason I post some of my domains is to get the unusual negative critics of my domains that may or may not be nonsensical to prepare myself for the hostility of the market(difficult in training,easy in the battle say the soldiers),and ocassionally some bona fide input about how to use the name that I did not think about.By no means I take many of the remarks seriously.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back