Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Looking to hire programmer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dew

Established Member
Impact
2
i need to hire a programmer to code the following for me as well impliment it into the database and such or whatever needs to be done.

I have a complete website but need it so that I can go onto the website, login and update the text on the homepage. kind of like a backend or cms if you will.

As well I also need a second page were people can log in using a username and password and read news for members only. ialso want to be able to log in and edit the text on there.

please pm me a portfolio as well as price estimate. I need both otherwise i won't reply to your pm.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
about post

Hello

I am interested to work with you on your said project. I am sure i can provide you 100% quality work as i have more than three years experience in the same.

I have expertise in asp, php, javascript, actionscript, & also have designing command over photoshop, coreldraw, flash, dreamweaver, etc.

please find some of our work quality.
http://www.orbitsofts.com/ (home site)
http://www.Design2tees.com/ (ecommerce site)
http://www.orbitsofts.com/flash/index.php (product designing tool)
http://www.microcomputing.net (flash site)
http://www.traderbid.co.uk/ (car site)
http://www.adsvertise.com
http://www.wosyindia.com
http://www.srijanonweb.org
http://www.virtualrecruits.com (job site)
http://www.skillgroomers.com
http://www.collegearearentals.com (rentals site)
http://construction-jobs-online.org/index.php (job site)
http://www.hyipermail.com/
http://ww.srijanonweb.org/dipex2006/home.htm
http://www.microcomputing.co.in (flash site)
http://www.getdegree.info
http://www.gosprite.com (search engine)
http://www.atuljoshi.net
http://www.neintech.com/DVD (music/DVD site)
http://www.orbitwizard.com/nursery/nursery.jpg
http://www.orbitsofts.com/sportsite
http://www.hdo.in

You can add me in following messenger
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: gauravmahimkar

waiting for reply
regards
Gaurav
 
0
•••
all pms replied to and will beack to everyone shortly with who wins the project
 
0
•••
what you are looking for is a "content managment system" i can do something like for only 60-80 USD , please mail me at: [email protected]
Thanks!
 
0
•••
thanks for all the replies. i'll look through all who contacted me and make a final desicion soon.
 
0
•••
i have hired someone but will keep the rest in mind
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back