Looking For

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

randyhenson

Established Member
Impact
14
I need a working paypal ipn (perl) script that is known to work for sure!! I have used the sample from paypal.com and it will not work on my server :(. Before you ask, Yes I have access to run perl scripts, Yes I have permission set right (755) and Yes I have LWP::UserAgent installed.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back