Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for web designers and client managers!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I will try to make this short:

Im looking for 2 web designers who have all the required skills. IE- Photoshop, HTML, etc. I don't need to mention all of the skills needed, I will be able to tell from your portfolio/examlples of work what you can and you can't do. I need people who can make great layouts for about $80-$110 for just a spliced layout.

Also I need client support to deal with the customers to find what kind of web sites they need and provide a price quote to them. Everyone who is interested for this job we can discuss the details later.

If you want to apply for one of these jobs please PM me with your AIM/MSN/ICQ.

I have jobs that need to be start on today! One of which needs to be done this Monday, if possible.

One more thing: I need people who are 18 years old and over only please.

I look forward to your PM's.

Contact me at:
AIM: zinfern0z

Thanks.

PS: Sorry about the spelling/grammer mistakes as I am in a hurry for a prior engagement.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I knew that question would come up. Here is the answer-

Please no one get offended- I have delt with too many kids in this industry that either just waste my time, think they can do something they can't, or most of all just immature because they are just simply inexpirenced. When I have something going online in which I have to look professional, I can't have too many young kids working for me. However, I have worked with a 13 year old who is a great designer and definatly acted older then his age. I will tell you what if I see someone qualified that is younger then 18 I will *consider* them. So please post your portfolios!

Thanks.
 
0
•••
in support..

just to add spice to this post:

hey pixelcatch.

Just to say I have known Jamie for nearly a year now, and his first designs I saw him do weren't great. but they where better than most.

Now he makes designs that I'm actually very impressed with, all of which are valid html and css.

hes been growing his php knowledge too, something which I've failed to do ;o(

so if you need to know if he's commited, he is!

capable: he is!

And for the record, I'm 21, and certainly wouldnt rate him as immature or unreliable ;o)

</end brown nose>
 
0
•••
Jamie definatly has web design skills. However his style in his designs is not what im looking for. Im looking for something graphical- eye candy of sorts. I can show you a couple of web site if you like.
 
0
•••
Hi :)
I have added you to my AIM list but you aren't on right now :)

I am 19 (20 in a couple of weeks) and you can see my portfolio here: http://www.fever-design.com/portfolio.php . Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you a message if I see you online :)

My AIM sn is lindererer.
 
0
•••
Hey ,,

I have sent u a PM ....yesterday , but u didnt answer me.
Anyway, i am willing to work with u as a web designer
and this is my portfolio..

Clayball

Regards,
Amr
 
0
•••
Sorry about that, I don't really check my PM's on this forum. The best way is either to instant message me or reply to this post. I added your MSN so we can talk more directly on there. The only problem we would have is our time difference but I like your designs.
 
0
•••
Linda-

I have added you to my AIM list. I just looked at your portfolio- I like it! :) You have the "high-style" we are looking for, especially for this upcoming project. If you can work for $100/template and can have it done in 1-2 days your on top of my list.

I hope to see you online soon.
 
0
•••
Thank you for the support Tjobbe ;)

And also thank you pixelcatch for the responses. I can very much see where you are coming from. :)
 
0
•••
Application for the job

am a freelance web designer design web sites, templates, banners,logos for web based companies.

I want to sell my templates to you. I am attaching one sample template with this mail. I can supply you the original.psd, html
files with sliced images and fonts.

For more templates please send me your mail id, I shall definetly send you my rest of the templates.


Here is my details:
First Name : sonal
Last Name : Das
Email Adresse :[email protected], [email protected]
MSN ID: [email protected]


If you are intested in my templates please let me know, I assure you entire satisfaction with my sincere effort.

Best Regards,
Sonal Das
29.11.2003
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back