Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for vBulletin Template Designer/Coder

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rosem

rosem.comEstablished Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I'm looking for a few good men (or women) to do a set ammount of VB Skins a month for me. I'll probably need somewhere around 3-5 skins a month. I'm only looking to hire people with past experience, and are able to produce excellent consistent results.

Please PM me your portfolio and how much 3-5 skins a month would cost from you. Also I'm open to different payment plans, so let me know how you want to handle that.

Looking forward to seeing some great work! This is an example of the work I am expecting to see: http://www.extremepixels.com/skins_vb.php

Thanks,
Mike
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back