NameSilo

Looking for some tips on promoting software

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
10
Hi everyone,

I recently purchased the rights to sell Annotate!Pro, a useful little app that lets you draw directly on top of windows on your desktop. It's useful for presentations or for saving annotated screen shots.

It's selling as a product on RegNow, and I have a bunch of affiliates signed up already. Are there any other tips for getting the word out there and increasing sales?

Thanks,
Alex
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
use twitter, i think it is better place for your s/w
 
0
•••
Hi everyone,

I recently purchased the rights to sell Annotate!Pro, a useful little app that lets you draw directly on top of windows on your desktop. It's useful for presentations or for saving annotated screen shots.

It's selling as a product on RegNow, and I have a bunch of affiliates signed up already. Are there any other tips for getting the word out there and increasing sales?

Thanks,
Alex

Don't think if twitter is gonna be helpful in this regard. Do some blog research to find blogposts about the similar software you're having right now. Then compile a list of blogs related to the theme of your blog and filter the list keeping this criteria for the final list i.e. choose those blogs that've alexa traffic rank of 300,000 or higher and having PR2+. Write an email to each and every webmaster and ask for a review of your software mentioning the related post with its URl (actually tell him that you liked it and forwarded that link to some of your friends). Offer them a full software with free license for this purpose. And if they don't agree in doing so then ask them to become your affiliates. I think this way you will be able to introduce your software to a targeted people.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Write something about on your software and promote this story in social bookmarking website it is good way to promote your software...
 
0
•••
Social Bookmarking sites and SEO are the best and in that twitter is the good suit for you :)
 
0
•••
Thanks for the advice everyone. I really like the suggestion of offering the software for free to be reviewed by people with prominent blogs. There seems to be demand for software like mine with animators, so I will look into this particular niche.
 
0
•••
prepare some nice good sales pages using a writer and promote that page in forums etc
 
0
•••
find places to put reviews of it up, if there is a trial version put it up on shareware sites
 
0
•••
you have to use social media sites like twitter ,face book etc
 
0
•••
Special affilaite code

Thanks for the advice everyone. I really like the suggestion of offering the software for free to be reviewed by people with prominent blogs. There seems to be demand for software like mine with animators, so I will look into this particular niche.

You could also offer this people a special affiliate commission (higher than usual) for a few days so they push your offer.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back