Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for rss content feed website

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

RickyG

VIP Member
Impact
14
Mods...if in wrong spot, please move...

Hello all,
One of my sites is able to produce rss feeds. I have another domian running wordpress and a rss conteent feed thingy (very tecnicial huh?). So I am feeding my wordpress with the feeds from my other site.

I am NOT crazy about the whole look n feel. I am looking for suggestions on what you use and/or what is out there. I would rather use something off the shelf and not have to pay for it.

Now, I am not a big coder, so a good look, easy to setup is what i need ;)

Thanks a lot folks,
RickyG
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back