NameSilo

Looking for Proxy submission

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
80
New to the proxy world.....I am looking for a proxy submission for it.

I guess what I need is submission to multiple proxy top sites, and then give me the backlink code or whatever so I can put it in.

There is a list here:
http://kiloserve.com/blog/2007/11/02/advertising-your-proxy-through-proxy-toplists/

So what would it cost to have someone submit to them? Not looking to spend a fortune, so please reply with a best estimate.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I can do this for $0.07/each.
PMing more info.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back