Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

trade Looking for one way link exchange

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

softgroups

Established Member
Impact
8
I am looking for webmaste related link exchange

Only " index page" or "site wide" link exchange only.

My domain name URL : softgroups.com

I am ranking very well in search engines for a lot of good webmaster related keywords such as:

free php scripts (#7 on Yahoo / #2 on MSN)
php scripts (first page on MSN )
free scripts (first page on MSN )

....etc...etc , I am having around 9000 uniq visitators a month, even if my website it's still under constructions yet
(You can check my rankings in Yahoo/MSN)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If I exchanged, will my link also be site wide and/or on the index page?
 
0
•••
yes of course :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I'm interested as well, just visit stateexams.org to see.
 
0
•••
FasterUpload.com - Links page... PM if interested :D
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back