Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for Developed Directories

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOfferor

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I am looking to buy pre-developed directories. Here are my requirements

1) I want generic directories not topic specific.
2) You directory must have 200 or more listings on it already
3) My budget is $100 to $500 per site depending on the number of listings. If you have a 2500 plus listings on your site and you can prove it I will consider paying more.

Thank you
Please PM me only!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back