Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for Clients.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

erikm

Established Member
Impact
2
I am looking to do just about any kind of job. I want to expand my client base and portfolio. If you would like to see a little of my work you can visit, www.minkeldesigns.com. Please contact me through email. The type of work I am looking for is:

Layout Design
Logo's
Script Installation
Graphic Cutting and Coding

I am very reasonable with pricing. I look forward to any jobs that may come my way. Thanks for reading my thread!

Erik
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back