negotiable Looking for a .us portfolio?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

icehole

Established Member
Impact
1
I am thinking of selling off my pretty nice .us portfolio for a pretty decent price (for the buyer).

The names I am selling can be found here:

www.goodnames.net

I am also throwing on the perfect name goodnames.net in the price.

Starting price is $500 and I will sell when I think the price is right (proably under $1000)

Let me know!

/ Peter Stefansson
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I will also consider trading the entire portfolio for one strong .com or .net name
 
0
•••
Nobody interested in trade ?
 
0
•••
PM sent

ST
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back