ZandyMan Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 10 100% 16 Feedback Feb 6, 2009 601 views 7 replies #1 I'm looking for a script that collects "deal of the day" information. See http://dodtracker.com to get an idea. Tell me what you got. Thanks.
I'm looking for a script that collects "deal of the day" information. See http://dodtracker.com to get an idea. Tell me what you got. Thanks.
P paitken Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 2 100% 13 Feedback Feb 6, 2009 #2 I can make it for you...Is that the site you want the information from?
ZandyMan Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 10 100% 16 Feedback Feb 6, 2009 #3 paitken said: I can make it for you...Is that the site you want the information from? Click to expand... How much $$ we talkin? Would I be able to see a demo first? Thank.
paitken said: I can make it for you...Is that the site you want the information from? Click to expand... How much $$ we talkin? Would I be able to see a demo first? Thank.
Monsterman VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 15 100% 86 Feedback Feb 7, 2009 #4 As long as you are making one? I would like something like this also. Demo?
P paitken Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 2 100% 13 Feedback Feb 9, 2009 #6 Would this be all the same sites as DODTracker?
S seoenhancer Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 78% 10 Feedback Feb 9, 2009 #7 Well We can provide you that it will cost you around 250 $. Let me know If your interested.
A Accurate Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 4 100% 13 Feedback Feb 9, 2009 #8 This can be done for you, shoot us an email (in signature) regarding things you need done, any special requirements, timeframe and budget. Regards, Andrew
This can be done for you, shoot us an email (in signature) regarding things you need done, any special requirements, timeframe and budget. Regards, Andrew