Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for a Dropshipper (Gaming)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

The Equivocate

Established Member
Impact
13
I have looked all over the web and can't seem to find a dropshipper for video games. I'm trying to start a small company selling video games online, and don't want to carry inventory, so I need a dropshipper. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
you mean a site to sell them for you?
 
0
•••
TSC, Send me a PM and I can hook you up with a Link to an Active Dropshipper. The profit margin isnt nearly as high as you might think (Only $3-$5) an order, but still profit.
 
0
•••
Amazon.com?

If you do use em, please sign up under my referal link :)

[mod edit; sorry, affiliate links are not allowed under our rules - apollo]
 
0
•••
Amazon isn't a dropshipper or if they are this is a new service - I think he is looking for somewhere where he can buy them at trade price - As far as I know Amazon only sells retail
 
0
•••
Yes, I am looking for a service that I can get them at wholesale prices, and turn around and sell them at retail price, but for my own profit.

And I don't want to get into wholesale itself, because if I understand correctly, thats when you buy a large quantity of the product. I just want to be able to have my visitors buy the product and then have the dropshipper deliver the item.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back