IT.COM

Looking for 4-5 Partners

NameSilo
Watch
Before I begin, I am not looking for someone to give me funding or anything of that nature.

I am looking to forge a small group of like-minded business men to share && allocate my resources, programming skills and general combination of time/effort/energy.

I am not trying to give out too much, as it will be harmful for myself and my community, but I am looking for
- SEO/Domain Experts
- Sys Admin
- Programmers

I am a PHP developer and just short of a Grey Hat Marketer (huehuehue), as I stated earlier, I will be organizing a couple small scale projects with the idea of pushing forward a larger one.

Simply put without overly stating my idea.

Once more, you arn't funding anything and you arnt giving me money. Whatever you will be putting into this, I will assure you that its more than worth it. Oh it will definitely be worth the networking and friendship.

We will all be communicating via Skype / Mumble when the time comes, until then, it will be on a closed forum.

Final note, be sure to be a friendly, social skills and a strong portfolio , let the work show itself. In terms of administration over the small projects & community, this will be talked over privately between you and me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you had any interest via PM? Surprised no one has messaged back yet.

•••
Did you send a PM? I havnt made a response yet to some of the PMs because I am still writing up the group plan

•••
deleted

Last edited:
•••
I am interested with grey area! sent me Pm, btw, my skill about SEO and adwords.

•••
If you're looking for a web developer shoot me a PM. Would love to hear more.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back