Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Logo design contest!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

teamweiss

Established Member
Impact
2
Thanks for reading this.....

I launched a new website called Investment Runner and I need a logo!

Investment Runner is a financial search engine and has free investor tools. Please visit the site to get a feel for it.

I will select the winner on Sunday at 5pm pacific standard time (going camping Saturday). That gives you roughly 3 days. There will be a guarenteed winner (even if I don't use the logo).

The prize is 4 adult dvd's XXX brand new and still shrink wrapped! approx. value $70.

Titles to be chosen by the winner from my list. Please don't ask to see list if you are not the winner. The prize may be odd, but it's what I have.

Good Luck! And have fun!

Please note: I reserve the right to not ship to area codes or countries where adult material is illegal. Please see your local post office if you are unsure.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
How about you just buy $70 worth of NP and send me that?

Support the forum- buy some NP and send me that!


*logo removed*
 
Last edited:
0
•••
man how do you make curves like that...
Gah I suck at graphics.. programming is my passion :)
 
0
•••
Thank you very much for the effort Richie! You are by default the winner since you are the only one to submit. I won't be using the design. But I'm in awe because I couldn't come close!

I don't have cash to spend, if you want the movies mailed please pm me your address.

Thanks,

Brian
 
0
•••
dude...ill give you a logo and a new template. custom. for $70

send me a message on aim , yahoo or msn messanger

smartguyez879 <aim
smartguyez879 <yahoo
[email protected] <msn mess

WWW.stwebdesigns.COM
My webdesign company
 
0
•••
Originally posted by teamweiss
Thank you very much for the effort Richie! You are by default the winner since you are the only one to submit. I won't be using the design. But I'm in awe because I couldn't come close!

I don't have cash to spend, if you want the movies mailed please pm me your address.

Thanks,

Brian

Thanks- send me some NP$ instead... :p
Anything is kewl B-)
 
0
•••
4 adult dvd's?? Is this for real?
 
0
•••
yes, this was for real.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back