Logo Contest - $30 paypal

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

decker77

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello !

I'm hoping to get a few entries for this contest.
Basically I'm looking for a logo that will be used on the site, programs, tshirts etc.. so I'm looking for something professional looking and maybe a film theme tied into it.
Let me know if you have any questions and let me see what you can do !!

I want to keep close to what the colors are currently on our site
http://www.omahafilmfestival.org


I will choose a winner on June 17th....thanks !!


Jeremy
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good Luck To All!

Stay Lucid,
One Armed Scissor.
 
0
•••
logo

Again, thanks for everyone who made a logo, alot of them were very good. We went with one that we think has a different feel and something that we feel got the best feedback on our end.

Congrats, One Armed Scissor.

Again we appreciate all the entries and good luck to you all in future contests !!
 
0
•••
Well done James!
 
0
•••
good job one armed scissors by the way is you're name from at the drive in?
 
0
•••
Congrats, James! :tu: :wave:

Neat logo! B-)
 
0
•••
Thanx Jeremy!

Thanx guys! Yea its from at the drive in :P

PM sent, im off to school.
 
0
•••
Congrats James ... Awsome work ... Overall great work by everyone!
 
0
•••
here is my first submission.

I drew the camera, I can do more work on it if you want it more detailed.
I can make any size, change layout how you want.
Any modifications you need let me know and I will do it.
[email protected]
Nick

remind me to look at the last page so I know whats over and whats not.
It would be better showing the most recent posts on the first page.
 
0
•••
CyberBread,

A winner was already choosen and it was One Armed Scissor, sorry to say you are kinda late ... Good Design though, maybe next time ...

Regards,
Danny
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back