Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Logo $40 PAypal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

equity78

Top Member
:heavy_check_mark: TheDomains.com
:heavy_check_mark: TLDInvestors.com
Impact
32,573
Need a logo for an apparel line Booty Beauty It is a fun line geared toward women and girls 14 to 35 Starting out just with tshirts and panties.

What image formats do you require?

We are pretty flexible when it comes to the image formats we are able to accept to print your garments. A good rule of thumb is "bigger (higher resolution) is better". Below is a list of the preferred artwork formats:

VECTOR ARTWORK (PREFERRED) :
Preferred File Formats:
Macromedia Freehand version 11(MX) or earlier (.FH11, etc.)
Adobe Illustrator version 10.0 or earlier (.AI, .EPS, .ART, .WMF, etc.)
Corel Draw version 10 or earlier (.CDR)
Adobe Acrobat (.PDF)
Other formats may be acceptable. Please contact us to check.

Above is what the Printer said he needed.



I included current logo I would like your opinions on this logo if you could but think it could be better.

Payment to be $40 Paypal
Will useyou for different design for future Tshirts each design for each tshirt and will pay you per design
Once agreed upon you understand you relinquish all rights to LOGO and becomes my property.
NO pm's Everyone post here I thinK that fairest way.
Thank you
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Here is what I worked up.

bootybeauty5vk.jpg


Already in .eps
 
0
•••
I will give it a shot....
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
i gave it a try.
 
0
•••
Here's one entry:

Booty Beauty Logo - 300 x 80 pixels (watermarked, entry #1):
bootybeauty7pi.jpg


It's in .jpeg format but was made in Illustrator (so .ai) and its all vector!

Here's another try. I think it turned out pretty nice!

Booty Beauty Logo - 310 x 120 pixels (watermarked, entry #2):
bootybeauty28ls.jpg


Again, in .ai format (but shown in .jpg here). All made with vectors.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
my entry:(watermarked)
booty.jpg
 
0
•••
Hello thnak you all for submissions so far, Will 7 you r second one I like the Best but I don't understand the leaf, But I like the Booty and Beauty same size and on same line. I would rather not have Booty bigger than beauty looking for a little more fun accentuating a booty llok at the logo I attached I have not used it but I like the idea of their being some type of booty in the middle I would just like it to not look real cartoonish almost like a subtle silhouette. Thank you
 
0
•••
Who won then?
 
0
•••
0
•••
can I join or is it too late? :music:
 
0
•••
equity, I will change the logo to include some "booty". I was going for the feeling of natural and pure beauty with the leaves, to me, that creates a more professional image.

A corporate image of crisp and clear, to me, is much better than the sleazy and backstreet impression some "booty" creates to me. But, heck, you're the client, you know what you want. I'll make the changes then repost.
 
0
•••
First off to allcontest is not over so keep them coming, Will make a decision Sunday so all have plenty of time to enter,reenter. Will7 it seems like I offended you when that was not the intention this is not to be sleazy don't want that but is also supposed to be fun and appeal mostly to girls 14 to 24 SO I think the leaf may be too boring or gather no response it is a nice logo I was not criticizing you.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Oh, no, don't worry. You did not offend me in any way, I apologize if that is the way it appeared. I was just saying what impression that gave me. Sorry again. Here are some more ideas based around that theme:

Booty Beauty Logo - 360 x 180px (watermarked, entry #3, leaves included):
bootybeauty35cz.jpg


Booty Beauty Logo - 320 x 120px (watermarked, entry #4, leaves removed):
bootybeauty43no.jpg


What do you think to those?
 
0
•••
nice work will! :tu:
 
0
•••
Thanks polurNET, getting compliments from a designer such as yourself really means a lot to me! Thanks again for the kind words! Just have to see what equity thinks now...
 
0
•••
In my opinion Quicksilver's work is the best by far.
 
0
•••
I think we really need equity's say in this... heheh.
 
0
•••
Its just text looking for more than just text NIEK, WIll7 I like that redo I am also thinking about the first one you did with the blue instead of a face some type of a booty I would prefer to not have a whole woman.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back