tsalexey544
Account Suspended
- Impact
- 0
Hey,
Recently with someone offering a chatroom for they're website, I was woundering how would one go about makeing a log in page, where someone can create a log in name, and password, then later able to access it. Then when you need to, the Admin of the site can add/ delete names, like people who abuse the system, spammers, or porn bots off the list. I know it sounds weird, either that I can't really describe it, or I don't know the capabiltys of a database. Give me your thoughts, it'd be a big help.
Recently with someone offering a chatroom for they're website, I was woundering how would one go about makeing a log in page, where someone can create a log in name, and password, then later able to access it. Then when you need to, the Admin of the site can add/ delete names, like people who abuse the system, spammers, or porn bots off the list. I know it sounds weird, either that I can't really describe it, or I don't know the capabiltys of a database. Give me your thoughts, it'd be a big help.















