Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain LocalBand.org Appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tnmountain

Account Closed
Impact
2
Won it on ebay 45 mins ago for $6.21---So I am not out much---But i like the domain---Thanks Chris
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Maybe $20, maybe a bit more... If you find a local band in search for something kewl, maybe up to $50... Good luck!
 
0
•••
Would make an awesome blog site for "ta-da!" local bands! low xx to mid xx, more if developed. Good luck!
 
0
•••
ditto

agree with appraisals above, but for a musc portal +/or portal entry point could be as high as low xxx
 
0
•••
Thanks! Can you get a free blog board to put on a site? Chris
 
0
•••
There are lots of free blogs, including hosted ones.. check out Hotscripts.com.


Tnmountain said:
Thanks! Can you get a free blog board to put on a site? Chris
 
0
•••
Thanks! I going to make it a Blog for Local Bands---Mybe some day the site will generate revenue from banners or ads,Thanks for your help,Chris
 
0
•••
Hi! Update---Greatdomains wants to list it on there site $5,000 --Reserve $1,500.00 "I have been turned down like 30 times and they want this one?"
 
0
•••
Tnmountain said:
Hi! Update---Greatdomains wants to list it on there site $5,000 --Reserve $1,500.00 "I have been turned down like 30 times and they want this one?"
Not bad :)
 
0
•••
Great! Good luck!


Tnmountain said:
Hi! Update---Greatdomains wants to list it on there site $5,000 --Reserve $1,500.00 "I have been turned down like 30 times and they want this one?"
 
0
•••
The plural seems to work better – localbands.

But good luck with Great Domains.

I hope you get a good price!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back