Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain LocalAreaNetwork.biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

A|ien

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi all,

I must admit, I tend to stay clear of all things .biz thesedays (although I do have a few), but seeing this free to reg. today, I did pick it up:

LocalAreaNetwork.biz

Google.com returns the phrase "local area network" with currently "119,000,000" results, which is why I felt it was worth the pitch. :cy:

It was also the last 'main' extension left with the term.

Thoughts/comments much appreciated - thanks in advance. :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any thoughts anyone? Thanks. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back