chuksmad Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1 100% 8 Feedback May 23, 2016 731 views 8 replies #1 Good 5l chip and brandable names Registered at Namesilo chmrl.com duyoc.com lloko.com sold sazxx.com Start Bid: 10$ for each Bid Increment: 1$ BIN: 100$ Payment: Paypal End Bid:48hrs Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
Good 5l chip and brandable names Registered at Namesilo chmrl.com duyoc.com lloko.com sold sazxx.com Start Bid: 10$ for each Bid Increment: 1$ BIN: 100$ Payment: Paypal End Bid:48hrs
chuksmad Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1 100% 8 Feedback May 25, 2016 #5 ctmixing bid 15. Only 24hrs left for this great domain name. I want more bid, UP! UP!! UP!!!
chuksmad Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1 100% 8 Feedback May 26, 2016 #6 Ctmixing has won the bid. Congrats. please, let me have your account details for domain transfer
chuksmad Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1 100% 8 Feedback Jun 1, 2016 #7 @ctmixing I have sent my PayPal account to you but has not heard from you. Please, try to contact me so that we shall conclude this deal. It has taken a long time. My PayPal ID: [email protected]
@ctmixing I have sent my PayPal account to you but has not heard from you. Please, try to contact me so that we shall conclude this deal. It has taken a long time. My PayPal ID: [email protected]
chuksmad Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1 100% 8 Feedback Jun 3, 2016 #9 ctmixing said: lloko 15 Click to expand... I have sent you several mails without response. The next step is to report you to the Administrator after 72hrs from today.
ctmixing said: lloko 15 Click to expand... I have sent you several mails without response. The next step is to report you to the Administrator after 72hrs from today.