Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

LLLL.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

dnrabbit

The RabbitEstablished Member
Impact
61
With so many posts around the uncertain future of LLLL.com names, are you guys still buying?

Or only selling?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Buy low, sell high.
 
1
•••
Depends on the price if I'm buying as gotta be some meat left on the bone for me to flip and profit. Always been a keyword .com guy but figured they would rise in value so while they were still low XX in price at GoDaddy auctions I scooped up a small stash and have now been letting them ride in the $300-$500+ range. Long term hold could prove even more ROI but not my specialty and since I picked em up at $15-$20 each range little easier to ring the register at $300-$500+. Only regret is I didn't scoop up more of them back then as been pretty effortless in selling them. One of the $500+ ones I just sold is already developed by an end user so I'm happy to see that.
 
1
•••
Still buying and if one has the power to hold it, still it's the right time to buy LLLL.com. Just buy and hold on for quite some time...
 
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back