NameSilo

domain LLLL.com x 7 please appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapel

Established Member
Impact
8
I reged a few but bought others and just want to know if I'm doing ok buying LLLL.com's

YAWV.COM
ZAWV.COM
EPOJ.COM
MGGJ.COM
VAYV.COM
QAMQ.COM
DWWJ.COM


thanks guys
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi there.

Their not worth much more than regfee currently, regfee -> low xx, but as an investment I think it's a smart choice ;). They will gain value in the near future.

Good luck,
Andree
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back