- Impact
- 82
1 Great domain, reg at Godaddy.
Free push
Ojpa.com
Exp: 9/20/2013
Start at $5
Inc: at least $1
Auction ends: 5 days after last bid
Payment method: Paypal
Happy bidding !
ABOUT: I bought it during the big rush to buy 4 letter domains and have had it sitting around for a while.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
(Please don't let my new user scare you. Back in 2008 I was on here regularly and sold maybe 500 domains and had a great rating. But, now I'm starting all over again as a Newbie as I let the domain expire that I had associated with my account.
Free push
Ojpa.com
Exp: 9/20/2013
Start at $5
Inc: at least $1
Auction ends: 5 days after last bid
Payment method: Paypal
Happy bidding !
ABOUT: I bought it during the big rush to buy 4 letter domains and have had it sitting around for a while.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
(Please don't let my new user scare you. Back in 2008 I was on here regularly and sold maybe 500 domains and had a great rating. But, now I'm starting all over again as a Newbie as I let the domain expire that I had associated with my account.
Last edited:














