available LLLL.com List

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterBrown

Established Member
Impact
13
Hi there,
I thought i would share with you the current LLLL.com's available.

Here is the link - http://hungryhosting.com/llllist

See if you can find yourself a nice LLLL.com! I purchased two.

If you register any please give rep! Thanks :)
 
6
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Great list! Rep left! :)
 
0
•••
ilml.COM is registered. The .net is a home-business and the .co.uk is an established vending machine business. Also, the letters are good. Oh well, thanks for providing an updated llll.com list.
 
0
•••
Thanks for this very good list. Rep added :)

Matt.
 
0
•••
Hmm I am not sure how that got into the list. ilml.COM was registered in 2000.

Sorry about that but there are about 7,000 other names to choice from on this list :)
 
0
•••
I reg one, thanks for sharing
rep left
 
0
•••
Nice list! Is there a reason why it shows no available names that begin with "CX" and end with any combo of LL?... are they all in fact taken?
 
0
•••
thanks for sharing.
 
0
•••
Thanks for sharing, rep added....

I have put up a tool to check the availability of LLLL.com domain names base on the list provided by PeterBrown. [Link.]
 
1
•••
newsiness said:
Thanks for sharing, rep added....

I have put up a tool to check the availability of LLLL.com domain names base on the list provided by PeterBrown. [Link.]

Great contribution. great work.
 
0
•••
Thanks for sharing. rep added. :tu:
 
0
•••
Nice list. Regged rvuv.com

Rep added
 
0
•••
newsiness said:
Thanks for sharing, rep added....

I have put up a tool to check the availability of LLLL.com domain names base on the list provided by PeterBrown. [Link.]
Wow, looks nice! When I clicked on W***.com i got this error after a few results - Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to whois.crsnic.net:43 in /home/<username>/public_html/<folder>/index.php on line 86
Error Connecting To Server:whois.crsnic.net
 
0
•••
PeterBrown said:
Wow, looks nice! When I clicked on W***.com i got this error after a few results - Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to whois.crsnic.net:43 in /home/<username>/public_html/<folder>/index.php on line 86
Error Connecting To Server:whois.crsnic.net

i think whois.crsnic.net server is busy with the request.
 
0
•••
Ah ok :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back