Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain lll.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyMan

Established Member
Impact
3
What would you guys peg on wup.net?

Thanks! :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
metronome said:
cant be XX USD for sure.....since the lowest ever seen sale on LLL.net for 2007 is 900 USD:D. And wup is nice name, I am pretty sure it is above 1000 USD for sure. I am noob in appraising, but I guess I cud know what is the minimum u cud get. u cud try mid XXXX USD.

There have been plenty of LLL.net sales under $1k....here are a few

zaa.net $800 11/22/2007 Sedo
qay.net $750 10/25/2007 Sedo
zlr.net $750 10/25/2007 Sedo
zzr.net $800 10/15/2007 Sedo
qar.net $998 4/10/2007 Sedo
afw.net $898 4/5/2007 Sedo
wak.net $500 4/3/2007 Sedo
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back