Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

available LLL.ca complete list with classification

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

noname

Established Member
Impact
7
all the 3 premium letters are taken but there are some good ppm pmp mpp 's
5572 avail out of 17576.

l = low quality letter = Q, X, Y, Z
m = med quality letter = J, K, U, V, W
p = premium letter = A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T

if you want me to run my program for another extension, just ask :)

please give rep / $NP. and happy grabbing.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
wow, no one cares about .ca :p
 
0
•••
I do (fellow Canuck); I do want some LLL ca's, but very hard on the eyes to scan that list... Better for me to just type in the occasional one I want into the registrar's search.
If you get this list nicer to read, I'll check it out again.
But thanks for doing the legwork!
 
0
•••
nice list
 
0
•••
Great list.

Rep +ed.
 
0
•••
Nice list!
:xf.love:
 
0
•••
Yep, finally opened 'er up and had a long look. thanks for posting. Some neat ones there. I wrote down a few. If I nab any during my next buying spree I'll let you know. Didn't see any that 'made' me grab them, but a few very interesting ones to think on.
 
0
•••
if i had the cash i would by them all.
watch all LLL.com sales, then go around offering LLL.ca to the buyer for say 10-20% of the price. (even more for end users)
even resellers can sell their .com for more if they have they offer the .ca with it.
someone payin 3K++ for a domain has big plans and those big plan would inculde to operate in canada one day.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the post Elie. It's appreciated.
I think the .ca TLD has yet to mature but there are still good names to be found for reg fee. Maybe in a few years the outlook for .ca names will have improved. Anyway it pays to reg now and think fast forward long-term :tu:
 
0
•••
an updated list was requested.

5572 AVAILS 09-03-2006
5509 AVAILS 07-04-2006
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back