available LL.la

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Buy my domains.VIP Member
Impact
108
I don't really know why I checked these, but there are some good ones.
You can reg LL.la's at www.la
265 out of 676 available at the time of this post.

ae.la
ai.la
ak.la
an.la
aq.la
aw.la
ax.la
ay.la
bf.la
bg.la
bl.la
bq.la
bv.la
cf.la
cm.la
cw.la
df.la
dg.la
dp.la
dq.la
dw.la
eb.la
ef.la
eg.la
eh.la
eo.la
ep.la
eq.la
ew.la
ey.la
fd.la
fg.la
fj.la
fk.la
fn.la
fp.la
fq.la
fv.la
fw.la
gc.la
gj.la
gk.la
gl.la
gn.la
gq.la
gr.la
gs.la
gv.la
gw.la
hb.la
hc.la
hf.la
hg.la
hj.la
hl.la
hm.la
hq.la
hs.la
hv.la
hw.la
hx.la
hz.la
ib.la
ij.la
ik.la
iv.la
iw.la
ix.la
iy.la
jb.la
jg.la
jk.la
jl.la
jn.la
jq.la
js.la
jv.la
jw.la
jx.la
jz.la
kb.la
kd.la
kf.la
kg.la
kh.la
kj.la
kn.la
kp.la
kq.la
kt.la
kv.la
kw.la
kx.la
ky.la
kz.la
ld.la
lh.la
lk.la
lp.la
lq.la
lr.la
lt.la
lw.la
lx.la
lz.la
mf.la
mg.la
mh.la
mk.la
mq.la
mz.la
nc.la
nd.la
nh.la
nj.la
nk.la
np.la
nq.la
nr.la
nv.la
nx.la
oa.la
ob.la
od.la
oe.la
og.la
ot.la
ov.la
ow.la
pb.la
pd.la
pf.la
ph.la
pn.la
pv.la
px.la
pz.la
qc.la
qd.la
qe.la
qf.la
qg.la
qh.la
qi.la
qj.la
ql.la
qm.la
qn.la
qr.la
qs.la
qt.la
qv.la
qw.la
qx.la
qz.la
rh.la
rl.la
rm.la
rp.la
rq.la
rt.la
rw.la
ry.la
rz.la
sf.la
sg.la
sh.la
sq.la
sx.la
sy.la
tb.la
tg.la
tl.la
tn.la
tp.la
tq.la
ts.la
tx.la
ua.la
ud.la
uf.la
ug.la
uh.la
ui.la
uj.la
um.la
uo.la
uq.la
ut.la
uv.la
uw.la
ux.la
uz.la
vd.la
vf.la
vh.la
vl.la
vn.la
vp.la
vq.la
vr.la
vt.la
vx.la
vy.la
wd.la
wf.la
wg.la
wj.la
wk.la
wn.la
wq.la
wr.la
wv.la
wx.la
wz.la
xb.la
xc.la
xd.la
xf.la
xg.la
xh.la
xj.la
xk.la
xn.la
xq.la
xt.la
xv.la
xw.la
yb.la
yc.la
yd.la
yf.la
yg.la
yh.la
yj.la
yk.la
yl.la
ym.la
yo.la
yq.la
yr.la
ys.la
yt.la
yv.la
yw.la
yx.la
yz.la
zb.la
zc.la
zd.la
ze.la
zh.la
zi.la
zk.la
zl.la
zm.la
zn.la
zp.la
zq.la
zr.la
zt.la
zv.la
zw.la
zx.la
zy.la
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any idea what the regfee is.
 
0
•••
$150 for 2 char domains :(
 
0
•••
Well it seems like iDotz and DomainSite don't support 2 char .la's or I would have mentioned them. www.la is the first one I found that will reg it for you. :/
 
0
•••
Dan said:
Well it seems like iDotz and DomainSite don't support 2 char .la's or I would have mentioned them. www.la is the first one I found that will reg it for you. :/

$34.99 / 1yr @ dotster .... didnt reg any but seems to allow it, on the www.la site it does show a list of available registrars. :tu:
 
0
•••
yo.la looks good
 
0
•••
nice list.. thanx for sharing !! not regging any1 at the moment..
 
0
•••
Thanks for that, Dan.
I (re)regged dp.la which I actually dropped a wee while back.
 
0
•••
My favorites from the list are ae.la and ai.la.. I'm still thinking about taking them. If anyone else wants them and they are available, go ahead and get them.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back