NameSilo

top LKE.com - March, 1995

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLL

Established Member
Impact
4
Former website for LKE Productions.
Tax experts will recognize LKE as a common acronym for Like-Kind Exchange.
Continuously registered since March, 1995.
I am only the 2nd owner.

PENDING SALE.

A tremendous LLL.com, with a very lucrative business application. :gn:
Could also be a mistype/mispell of Like, Lake or Luke.

Name is at GoDaddy.
Registered until March 31, 2009.

Buyer will use Escrow.com and pay all fees.

Thanks, SLL
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$3k to get things started.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the offer Federer, but as stated, please keep any posted offers over $7,500.

Thanks, SLL
 
0
•••
whats the traffic like?
 
0
•••
Average rev?
 
0
•••
John and Federer, thank you for your questions.

Unfortunately, I do not have good answers.

The name redirects to a travel site and I do not know the amount of type-in traffic it gets, nor can I isolate the revenue that it is generating.
 
0
•••
$4k bid here! Thanks
 
0
•••
nmr86, thank you for the offer.

Once again, I ask that everyone read the entire thread.

Please ONLY post offers over $7,500.

This is a top LLL.com that represents a very lucrative acronym: Like-Kind Exchange
.
 
0
•••
would you consider trades?
 
0
•••
Loscocco, thanks for the question.

In general, I usually am not interested in trades, but I will always review trade offers and get back to you quickly.

Please PM any proposal that you may have.

Take Care, SLL
 
0
•••
7500
 
0
•••
7600 to be considered
 
0
•••
Thanks Gear for your offer.

Current high offer is $7,700 by email.

Those interested parties, please continue to make offers.

Thanks, SLL
 
0
•••
Current High Offer is $8,000 received by email today.

LKE is short for Like Kind Exchange.
This is a very lucrative business and acronym.

I am looking for more for this unique/valuable name.

Thanks, SLL
 
0
•••
PENDING SALE.

BIN is dirt cheap for this set of letters.

Look at the Google results for "Like Kind Exhange".

A very lucrative letter combination representing a huge business.

Please PM with any questions.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back