matrics VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 14 Oct 24, 2004 411 views 5 replies #1 Anyone have an idea? I was thinking of making a forum where people can express their dreams and discuss their problems 8^X
Anyone have an idea? I was thinking of making a forum where people can express their dreams and discuss their problems 8^X
Sabre First Time Poster!Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 629 Oct 24, 2004 #2 i think the idea will go down well if you develop the site and make it possibly aimed at young moms with kids... *little dreamer* etc. mid -high xx if marketted correctly
i think the idea will go down well if you develop the site and make it possibly aimed at young moms with kids... *little dreamer* etc. mid -high xx if marketted correctly
matrics VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 14 Oct 24, 2004 #3 I meant dreams i.e. what they want to do in life
Sabre First Time Poster!Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 629 Oct 24, 2004 #6 in the context you want it... low xx