NameSilo

domain Little-britain.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost

Established Member
Impact
0
I'm a complete n00b, so I'm not really sure what to say. The domain's a re-direct, if that makes any difference. So, www.little-britain.net?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry if this forum doesn't allow double posting, but I'd really be greatfull if someone would help.
 
0
•••
0 IMHO .net - long
 
0
•••
Yeah the hyphen really lowers value. I agree with last post.
 
0
•••
I am interested in buying this name, please contact me via PM if you are willing to sell....
 
0
•••
Thanks i just bought this domain :)

TR updated ;)
 
0
•••
if you dont mind, can you say the price ? :)
 
0
•••
Sabre Hosting said:
Thanks i just bought this domain :)

TR updated ;)

:bingo:

^^ Domain is worth whatever was just paid for it, IMHO. ;)
All the best!
 
0
•••
:lol: I agree. What a bizarre thread. Value - "nil", "nil", :sold:

And I must say - A damn funny show....
 
0
•••
It may be worth nil wholesale, but i want it to dev it and keep.... :)
 
0
•••
"yeah, I know"
 
0
•••
:lol:

Very funny Ian ;)

I was going to make it into a sort of person fan site / Little Britain Shrine......

That should stop any TM issues from arising :)

Would that make sense ?
 
0
•••
you wont get any TM issues regardless. The BBC are not in the habit of being so anully retentive with regard their TM rights. Being UK gov owned, the BBC still isn't share valuation focused (unlike other broadcasting co's) and therefore scared that someone might be making a quid or two over their name.
 
0
•••
ahh good good :)

Well thats what im intending to do anyways....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back