Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Definition of USELESS

Picture0003.png

So...

4 Letter .com's can be anywhere from fantastic to about pretty useless. One can find them for sale at a million dollars or as low as a couple of hundred bucks.

If one looks there are deals to be had and you can amass a pretty good portfolio of them in the $200 dollar range.

The only problem is that to get into that price range you end up buying some pretty useless letter combinations hoping that one day someone has a need for them.

I was addicted to buying them for a while and ended up buying and selling quite a few of them. Unfortunately I have never made any money on them, in fact I was lucky because I broke even.

I still find myself bidding on useless 4 letter .com's hoping to strike it big on one of them.

The first part of any addiction is to admit you have a problem, so here goes....

I have a problem and I keep buying useless 4 letter .com's like...

LFUB.com

HeHe.... your turn, list your most useless 4 Letter .com :xf.laugh: :xf.laugh: :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mxsb.com

Actually got some offers around 1500 for back in the day. Would have sold it but I used to use it for a short email. Prolly should have lol.

•••
Feel free to list your 5 letter variations as well

•••
Is there any such thing as a bad 3 letter .com?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back