domain Linkexchangeable.com please appraise

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

usproblogger

Established Member
Impact
0
Linkexchangeable.com please appraise or tell me if it worth anything

Thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
usproblogger said:

I think adding the 'able' at the end does it no favours. Exchangeable is a real mouthful and doesn't sound quite right.

I would say this name is reg fee.
 
0
•••
holyroller said:
I think adding the 'able' at the end does it no favours. Exchangeable is a real mouthful and doesn't sound quite right.

I would say this name is reg fee.

LinkExchange - would be fantastic, but Holyroller is right. the "able" at the end pretty much negates any value. The different is in grammar. "Able" refers to being able. Therefore, are you able to Exchange Links, is what this domain is asking.... Which is kind of a bizzare question...

Im in agreeance. $7ish
 
0
•••
I would have to give this name an appraisal of reg fee as well
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back