- Impact
- 1
Hey
I am looking to trade home page text links for ipodarena.com
This is a pr4 site averaging around 250 uniques a day at the moment, I would prefer to trade with sites with similar pr and visitors.
we can agree timescales these would remain in place if you wish.
your link would be included in my sponsors module on the home page for a similar placement on your site.
Also looking for standard links database exchange for anybody interested & looking to buy pr5+ text links on similar / suitable sites. ( PM me with prices and placement info )
Cheers
I am looking to trade home page text links for ipodarena.com
This is a pr4 site averaging around 250 uniques a day at the moment, I would prefer to trade with sites with similar pr and visitors.
we can agree timescales these would remain in place if you wish.
your link would be included in my sponsors module on the home page for a similar placement on your site.
Also looking for standard links database exchange for anybody interested & looking to buy pr5+ text links on similar / suitable sites. ( PM me with prices and placement info )
Cheers
Last edited:
















