Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain LifeOfTexas.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackshear

Established Member
Impact
0
LifeOfTexas.com & LifeOfNewYork.com

Just registered.. sounded good to me, what does everyone else think?

Edit just added another, so please appraise:

LifeOfTexas.com & LifeOfNewYork.com
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No comments?
 
0
•••
Good luck getting an appraisal..........my thread keeps getting burried by pages and ive bumped it several times. lol
 
0
•••
I like LifeofTexans.com better.
LifeofTexas.com may be of interest to an insurance agent though.
list it for $100 maybe someone will bite.
J.K.
 
0
•••
suntech said:
I like LifeofTexans.com better.
LifeofTexas.com may be of interest to an insurance agent though.
list it for $100 maybe someone will bite.
J.K.
Thanks for the response.. $100 would be pretty good.. I'm hoping for more though.

I regged them b/c I saw that life-of-georgia.com went for like $650-680, on sedo.com recently. I figured Texas and New York might fetch the same potential or better.
 
0
•••
nice name 4 people in texas
i rate it mid xx
 
0
•••
rcep said:
nice name 4 people in texas
i rate it mid xx
Thanks... no one has any input for LifeOfNewYork.com?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back