domain leger.biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

col

Established Member
Impact
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, there is more than one meaning for this domain.

Leger in English, can relate to alchohol.
Leger in French, translates to 'light'.

No idea.....
 
0
•••
MHeys said:
Well, there is more than one meaning for this domain.

Leger in English, can relate to alchohol.
Leger in French, translates to 'light'.

No idea.....

Check out this: http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=leger&x=0&y=0
Leger is a variant of Ledger ("a book containing accounts to which debits and credits are posted from books of original entry")
According to overture, 'leger' is much more sought after than 'ledger'.
Well, I kind of just took a chance and caught it...maybe that's not at all what those people are looking for... :)
 
0
•••
mid - high $xx
 
0
•••
I get the feeling that this is one of those words that Ovt has blown "Way" out of Proportion - I saw the Ovt/WT @ Digitalpoint - But , Do not recall this version ever being used at all here in the U.S. for Ledger. I'm glad you posted again to clarify which direction you were heading with this Because I was thinking it was just a typo error on your part for "Ledger" - There is some "French" results for "Léger" -

http://www.answers.com/leger

I would have to say it has very little value as is though ~
IMO 0$ --> Reg Fees at Best

Good Luck ~
 
0
•••
seems to me as just a misspell of ledger although I know it's a varient, many people will just think it's wrong. regfee
 
0
•••
WuLabsWuTecH said:
seems to me as just a misspell of ledger although I know it's a varient, many people will just think it's wrong. regfee
I asked a few Americans before buying it and I got the feeling that 'leger' was more used than 'ledger'...

all4cost said:
I get the feeling that this is one of those words that Ovt has blown "Way" out of Proportion - I saw the Ovt/WT @ Digitalpoint - But , Do not recall this version ever being used at all here in the U.S. for Ledger. I'm glad you posted again to clarify which direction you were heading with this Because I was thinking it was just a typo error on your part for "Ledger" - There is some "French" results for "Léger" -

http://www.answers.com/leger

I would have to say it has very little value as is though ~
IMO 0$ --> Reg Fees at Best

Good Luck ~
I did search for French ovt too, but it wasn't that high... so I wonder what people try to find when searching for 'leger' :P
I also saw that there's some author with the family name 'Leger'... that might be what people are searching for...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back