Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andry ramadhan

Established Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It seems to be illegal. Sooner or later registrars or registries will remove the domains.

•••
It seems to be illegal. Sooner or later registrars or registries will remove the domains.
No, that won't happen. We will continue to maintain this brand, and it's been 1+ years actually. No problem. we will continue to be optimistic.

•••
please provide a review again so that I understand the right way for the website that I manage.

•••
•••
Too many redirects for me.
there shouldn't be much. usually ads only appear once per IP for the next 24 days. This shouldn't be too much of a bother

•••
Could probably fair better if the first impression isn't adult content. I visited the links but if didn't i would assume it is adult.

•••
Could probably fair better if the first impression isn't adult content. I visited the links but if didn't i would assume it is adult.
Do you mean my content is adult?
My content is not related to adult content, maybe the advertisement you mean?

But it shouldn't be showing adult ads because I purposely closed those adult ads.

•••
Do you mean my content is adult?
My content is not related to adult content, maybe the advertisement you mean?

But it shouldn't be showing adult ads because I purposely closed those adult ads.

•••
X means x rated next to word film or movie. I have digitalwebmovies digitalwebtelevision aged.

•••
X means x rated next to word film or movie. I have digitalwebmovies digitalwebtelevision aged.
Yes. I thought it was unique only by combining two keywords on my domain.

I'm just starting out and only understand VPS basics.

I'll explore your site.

•••
It's just that I like the word X and it ended up being like that.

•••
I understand but i sent link to my gf and she asked if i was sending her x.

•••
I understand but i sent link to my gf and she asked if i was sending her x.
Ha ha.. said me the link is safe and just free cinema entertainment, enjoy and relax.

•••
She has tonnes of tv addresses tv stations etc bookmarked. My site used to have great content. Just out to sell the domains now and not worrying about it.

•••
She has tonnes of tv addresses tv stations etc bookmarked. My site used to have great content. Just out to sell the domains now and not worrying about it.
Very good

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back