Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

negotiable LearnCAD.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

scriblesvurt

Established Member
Impact
1
***** LearnCAD.com ********



Great name I wanted to develop it but i havent got time. Do a google for "Learn CAD" and look how many paid adds there are!!! Computer Aided Design (CAD) is BIG Buisness!

Bidding starts a $5

GOOD LUCK. Payment by Paypal Free easy push at domaintoolbox.com

Buy It Now avalible. Please PM. Thanks,
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$5
 
0
•••
$6
 
0
•••
$7
 
0
•••
$8 thank you
 
0
•••
-
 
0
•••
- ??? Did you miss type? thanks,

Scribs
 
0
•••
$10
 
0
•••
How long is the auction for?

I'll bid $12
 
0
•••
$15
 
0
•••
Ok auction ends 48 hours from next bid.


Thanks,

Scribs
 
0
•••
$20.00

Thanks
 
0
•••
Bounce...
 
0
•••
$25

Thanks
 
0
•••
Back home now Scriblesvurt

Seen PM, but can you confirm I have won this bid please, as you may have thought I'd left the planet

I have nevertheless sent payment via Paypal. Could you please arrange transfer.

Cheers

Littlebigman:)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Payment recived, e-mail sent, name pushed. Thanks for smooth sale.

Scribs.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the prompt and professional attention Scribs! Domain transferred smoothly and your trader rating ha sbeen updated. Thanks

Littlebigman
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back