domain Larson.tv, Architectural.tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinidomainer

Established Member
Impact
45
Please appraise these domain names sir @jhm ( your values always matter)

Larson.tv ( taken in 135 extensions)
Architectural.tv ( Taken in 97 extensions)
Alta.club ( Taken in 257 extensions)
Gugu.club ( Taken in 122 extensions)
Flix.vc ( taken in 222 extensions)

Thank you 🙏
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
@Hinidomainer Hey there

Architectural.tv (I'd be somewhat happier with Architecture, or Architect) ...the "Architectural" creates some trickiness. Put it up for "offers accepted" while you own it

Alta.club (alta meaning "high") ...some form of social / members only club, optimistic on that one. Again, I want to recommend "offers accepted" on Alta ...

Those 2 I speculate on, If I was to somewhat bend on something. The others, I'm not thrilled with. Hope you get something for those 2 ...I cross my fingers and toes for you
 
Last edited:
1
•••
@Hinidomainer Hey there

Architectural.tv (I'd be somewhat happier with Architecture, or Architect) ...the "Architectural" creates some trickiness. Put it up for "offers accepted" while you own it

Alta.club (alta meaning "high") ...some form of social / members only club, optimistic on that one. Again, I want to recommend "offers accepted" on Alta ...

Those 2 I speculate on, If I was to somewhat bend on something. The others, I'm not thrilled with. Hope you get something for those 2 ...I cross my fingers and toes for you

Thanks a lot sir 🙏🙏☺
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back