Dynadot

Large list. Any gems? + 1 domain contest. Winner picked at random (04oa.com)

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really like domains like this --------> 19yearsold.com

I do not like to give opinions on value, it can affect sales or potential buyers.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks everyone. And Shuttlepro, yes I'll be giving away the 04oa.com. I'll choose at random in 48 hours from when this thread started as a thank you.

•••
So am I in just for posting?

•••
I like ITindustry.net and Pilza.com.

Both should be ATLEAST $xxxx, for an end user...

•••
..from the list of people that actually gave an appraisal. Doesn't matter if it was one or all of them, you get the same odds. Chosen at random

So am I in just for posting?

No .. c'mon @Shuttlepro .. the guy is nice enough to give a chance for a 4c.com domain just for giving feedback on one domain .. The least you could have done was read his post completely and spend 60 seconds giving some helpful feedback in exchange! ;)

Anyhow @ngignac .. I find a good portion of those domains to be just off a bit. As in one word too many, or good word-combo but then not .com, or plural when it should be singular, wrong verb tense, or key-term not strong enough for .net, etc. These are the better ones IMO:

brokest.com
19yearsold.com
enertag.com
privatize.ca
securijob.com
traduro.com
vidscene.com
worthwhile.ca
pilza.com
stockbreakout.com

generatedocuments.com
liquitabs.com - This could be good for medication related (single would have been better for brand)
tizeo.com - I think I like this one the most.

Of them, I'm not sure many would have much liquid wholesale value (not zero at least though) ... in terms of retail I'm thinking pretty much all the ones I've mentioned in the $xxx range, mostly at the lower end.

Be careful with these ones .. Trademark issues:
doyouevenlyft.com
macbookparts.com

Good luck with them all! :)

•••
Ah I didn't read it all, well, I agree decently with your appraisals....so...

•••
lmeds.com - This domain has lot of potential . High xxxx - low xxxxx

Other good domains are brokest.com, ITindustry.net, tizeo.com , stockbreakout.com

•••
I Really Like , Brokest.com

•••
I have looked all your domain & found this one planetbingo.net, though it's on .net extension but it's still worth, others are
brokest.com.

tizeo.com it's get included in Brandbucket.

•••
Most of the list I'd say low to mid xxx. Tizeo and liquitabs probably could get low x,xxx from the right people.

•••
•••
Thanks everyone!
Hi everyone,

I've got a pretty big list and wanted some input on them. Any you like in particular? How much do you think I could get for it?

In after 48 hours 1 person will win the following domain 04oa.com. Registered with Namecheap. The winner will be chosen at random (from the list of people that actually gave an appraisal. Doesn't matter if it was one or all of them, you get the same odds. Chosen at random)

Thanks!

brokest.com
19yearsold.com
3rdpartyleases.com
48il.com
4meme.com
74pm.com
adfiliation.com
analystestimate.com
asterex.com
dotxy.com
ehikes.com
enertag.com
estarter.net
fencrypted.com
footero.com
fremex.com
grabur.com
itindustry.net
lmeds.com

lowfeelease.com
lowfeeleases.com
lowfeeleasing.com
lowratelease.com
lowrateleases.com
lowrateleasing.com
macbookparts.com
madrasah.net (Arabic word for educational institution)
mrsrs.com
nitpicky.net
onoes.com
planetbingo.net
priceprojections.com
privatize.ca
radeal.com
remotelymonitored.com
securijob.com
synsat.com
thirdpartyleases.com
thirdpartyleasing.com
traduro.com
trailtrax.com
tschik.com
vidscene.com
worthwhile.ca
xsnooper.com
y3pp.com
zlingshot.com
pilza.com
bshstocks.com
doyouevenlyft.com
analystupgrade.com
nudeinnewyork.com
nudeinnyc.com
stockbreakout.com
autoarrivals.com
autoarrive.com
beleftalone.com
shortandcover.com
fencrypt.com
generatedocuments.com
intechfund.com
intechfunds.com
jamfreepaper.com
lowfeetrades.com
lowfeetrading.com
lowratetrades.com
lowratetrading.com
notbueno.com
liquitabs.com
tizeo.com
analystactions.com

Imeds.com and tizeo.com I like best

•••
Thanks so much everyone . As indicated I would be giving a free domain as a thank you. I chose this person at random. Did my best to make it 100% random...closed my eyes and scrolled upon and down like a maniac lol. Stopped on....: furquah. Thanks. I'll PM ya.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back