Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain laptopseeker.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

aquab0i

Established Member
Impact
17
Hi All,

What do you think: laptopseeker.com

In terms of valuation?

Thank you B-)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Low / mid hundreds. IMO

Welcome to NamePros
 
2
•••
Agree with @jhm
 
0
•••
I like it, but I don't love it, 1000 best case scenario but that could mean years of sitting and renewing it. I would list it for around 288 and fish for impulse shoppers.
 
0
•••
Hi @jhm @srav @Jason Baudendistel thanks for your input, much appreciated! This is one of my first .coms and glad that y'all think its worth something :)
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back