Status
Not open for further replies.

amit chowdhury

Established Member
Impact
Please appraise my following domains

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1000DollarAutos.com is cheesy enough to work. You would have to have a yard full of Registered, Road Worthy Certified vehicles for sale for, $1,000 - $5,000, like the '2 Dollar Shops'. There is no reason this name can not be built into a localised franchise. The idea of purchasing a 'drive-away' vehicle for $1,000 is appealing.

There is only one person on the planet that will give you $1,000 tops for this domain name. The job of the Domainer is to find that person.

regards.matt

PS

Let those other silly names expire. Focus on 1000DollarAutos.com, seriously.

Last edited:
•••
Laptopbattery.net - High xxxx

•••
1000DollarAutos.com is cheesy enough to work. You would have to have a yard full of Registered, Road Worthy Certified vehicles for sale for, $1,000 - $5,000, like the '2 Dollar Shops'. There is no reason this name can not be built into a localised franchise. The idea of purchasing a 'drive-away' vehicle for $1,000 is appealing.

There is only one person on the planet that will give you $1,000 tops for this domain name. The job of the Domainer is to find that person.

regards.matt

PS

Let those other silly names expire. Focus on 1000DollarAutos.com, seriously.
Thanks Matt for your valuable advice.

Last edited:
•••
•••
My goodness, I read that wrong, LapTopBattery.net I mean. No, yes most definitely keep THAT one. There is nothing wrong with looking foolish on the internet.

regards.matt

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back