dotker Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 28 Jan 7, 2010 847 views 2 replies #1 How much do you think a name like this go for? e.g. p-o-r-n Thanks! edit: wrong section, short domains are for 5 characters only my bad.
How much do you think a name like this go for? e.g. p-o-r-n Thanks! edit: wrong section, short domains are for 5 characters only my bad.
S ssamriga VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 81 Jan 8, 2010 #2 really good names (like porn) may be worth a little, but anything that hasn't sold for 100k+ as a .com without dashes is not worth anything...
really good names (like porn) may be worth a little, but anything that hasn't sold for 100k+ as a .com without dashes is not worth anything...
exponent VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 48 Jan 8, 2010 #3 Too many dashes. P-O-R-N might work, but something like F-I-S-H or even J-E-S-U-S would be way too long. I don't see a worth return from resale or development from a domain with so many dashes.
Too many dashes. P-O-R-N might work, but something like F-I-S-H or even J-E-S-U-S would be way too long. I don't see a worth return from resale or development from a domain with so many dashes.