Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kush.com
at Godaddy
Created: May 1998
Expires: May 2025

This industry killer domain is now on the market for the first time ever.

Contact me directly with serious offers. I am the representing broker.

NOTE: Buyer would grant a 10 day inspection period to re-accommodate existing website and allow two forwarding email addresses for continuing business operations. Via Escrow.com payment.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I want to thank everyone for your offers, kind words, and well wishes. This domain has gotten more attention than we ever expected and I am happy to announce we are beginning the process of moving the existing site into another domain.

This will facilitate the transition for new ownership, minimize buyer-seller involvement post-sale, and help interested parties gauge the value of the current traffic in pre-sale.

Kush.com will remain listed for sale during the transition, please contact me.

, up to 8 states could be voting for medicinal/recreational this November. 3 states have guaranteed ballot placement (Florida, Nevada, and Maine) affecting almost 24 million individuals! In contrast, Colorado only has 5.3 million residents.

Don't forget about California, where Secretary of State Alex Padilla confirmed on Tuesday that the legalization initiative exceeded the 402,468 signatures required to put the recreational issue on the ballot.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back