F fsd73 Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Sep 15, 2010 302 views 4 replies #1 Would you please appraise. Thanks in advance.
Theo Goodman Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 672 Sep 16, 2010 #3 kredit = german for credit kredite = is the plural form kreditte = also a often used plural form but I think its inncorrect. Might mean something in sweedish or dänish? Or is the idea a typo if "Kredite" ? kredite com is taken by a bank.
kredit = german for credit kredite = is the plural form kreditte = also a often used plural form but I think its inncorrect. Might mean something in sweedish or dänish? Or is the idea a typo if "Kredite" ? kredite com is taken by a bank.
T ToryC103 Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 14 Sep 16, 2010 #4 Wish I could speak German, or Danish, or Norwegian? Only value I can give at this time is $reg fee. Good luck!
Wish I could speak German, or Danish, or Norwegian? Only value I can give at this time is $reg fee. Good luck!
Kuli Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 109 Sep 17, 2010 #5 samjones said: kreditte = also a often used plural form but I think its inncorrect. Click to expand... Yes, it's incorrect, but no, it's not often used. At least not in Germany, and in no other country I know. You should rather register creditts.com, that would be as useless as kreditte.com, but at least you can imagine whether it's somehow used.
samjones said: kreditte = also a often used plural form but I think its inncorrect. Click to expand... Yes, it's incorrect, but no, it's not often used. At least not in Germany, and in no other country I know. You should rather register creditts.com, that would be as useless as kreditte.com, but at least you can imagine whether it's somehow used.